odd request from a film maker

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Steve.T.
Chatty

odd request from a film maker

Post by Steve.T. »

Channel 4 Documentary - Falling/Flying + Ashes‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 20 April 2009 17:58:58
To: Carla Berzon (carla@minnowfilms.co.uk)

Hi, Sorry to bother you, but I had a quick question that you may be ableto help out with. I work for an independent television production company called Minnow Films,and we are currently making a documentary for Channel 4 that will exploresome of the less traditional things people can do with their loved onesashes. We¹re hoping to make a heartfelt yet uplifting film that will reflectthe growing trend of many families wanting to do something other than simplykeeping their loved one¹s ashes in an urn. I'm aware that it is possible to scatter ashes from a plane /Skydiving/ gliding...etc and I wondered if you might be aware of any suchevents being planned over the coming months? I'd also be interested to hear from anyone who may have already scatteredashes from their plane and who had the event filmed in some way. If you feel you might be able to help with my research, please do get intouch. You can reach me on 0203 051 5352 or by email atcarla@minnowfilms.co.uk Thanks for your time Carla Carla BerzonMinnow Films T: 0203 051 5352e: carla@minnowfilms.co.uk
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

Anyone want to volunteer to be cremated?

It would be great publicity for the club.

Come on, do it for your fellow club members!

:D :D :D
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........
colin keightley
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach
Full Name: Colin Keightley

Post by colin keightley »

create a memorial trophy for gary and im sure he will volunteer
If Acro was easy they'd call it Cross Country

07824 554735
Livetrack24: Colinkeightley
GlennP
Regular

Odd request

Post by GlennP »

For anyone thinking of taking up their offer :shock:

Make sure they give you in writing a synopsis and a programme title along with some written description of how your appearance will be portrayed.

I 'm suprised that they can imagine how we would dispose of our loved ones ashes will under a large round canopy while being dragged at 25knots behind a boat. That's what I imagine little Carla, Tiffany or Nathanial thinks PG is........ :roll:

Oh so cynical....me? :roll:
You are only as good as your last flight........