Ozone Chabre Open 2015.

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

chrisfozz
Regular
Full Name: chris foster

Ozone Chabre Open 2015.

Post by chrisfozz »

The Ozone Chabre Open will take place from 26th June to 3rd July 2015.

A bunch of us have been to this comp for the last two years, we’ve had a cracking time with some excellent flying as well as other stuff like via ferrate and canoeing.

Registration for this years comp will open on 7th February at 1800gmt. Basically if you want to be in the comp you need to be online at six o’clock to get your entry in, you also need to wait till you get a confirmation email with details of how to part with the 240 euro entry fee. Pay immediately by papal or there’s a good chance you won’t get in. It seems pricey to me but you do get well looked after with transport, retrieves, help and advice, food, wine, etc.

This year I plan to go for two weeks, leaving aprox 19/6, driving down and camping. Either having the first week around Annecy or two weeks at Laragne.

CARAVANS – PLEASE NOTE. I’ve booked these in the past, I don’t know if anyone else has any plans for this year but as I’m camping I won’t be booking any caravans. If you want a static caravan best get in soon, and get you name on one, i.e. before registration opens or they’ll all be gone. Don’t on any account book one of the smaller vans because they are all shite.

Happy fling in 2015
Chris.