Not so Good Friday

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

MadDog
Chatty

Not so Good Friday

Post by MadDog »

I hate this sport!.....I can have more fun smashing me fingers with a ten pound hammer than this sport ever gives me.
Where do the proper people buy their paragliders from?
The ones with the two position switch..."Up", and "Hover"...you've seen them they are always right there, above you, closing the gate behind them as they go....
I hate them as well.
Mine has the same sort of switch........two position, "Up and "Down" .....the "Up "sometimes works, but mostly it gets stuck in the "Down" position for long periods of time, and usually when you don't want it to......there is no "Hover".
I could do "hover"
And isn't it funny how the vario......even though it's brand new, still wants to go down, when you want to go up?...you would think that it would be grateful....after all you have just paid a small fortune for it..... saved it from a lifetime of being trapped in a cardboard box`, and now it treats you like this.....
So, you never had much of a day on Friday then?
I know that these sentiments will be endorsed by Chrisfoz, Bill, and Andrew, who finished their day, decked down in the Chop gate death zone.....shot out of the sky by the Ion Blaster of the evil emperor
"Zurg", sworn enemy of the inter galactic alliance
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lads!
Likewise for me......decked on the Chop Gate road......Life can be cruel.....to be suddenly transformed right there.... (Before your very eyes) into the lowest form of life on the planet.....Retrieve Driver!
Every mile that I covered, going to pick up, Brian, and Lloyd, rubbed more salt in the wound, every twist and turn in that long road to Pocklington served to twist the knife more firmly in that deep wound.
I hate them as well!
But they done well.....and although I still begrudge them that good flight......through my tears, I was still pleased for them......especially Lloyd.....his little baby face was absolutely beaming...all he kept saying was "I'm so happeee"......"I'm so happeee
And why was he "So happeee"?
'cos he'd just Whopped Brian.....
Watching Brian land, while he was still high....
Well, I suppose there is some consolation in that....for a sad person.....whoever that might be.
Attachments
DSCF0942-001.JPG
DSCF0942-001.JPG (93.1 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
Graeme
Chatty

Post by Graeme »

A literary delight to read, you should have a regular blog spot in sky wings providing the alternative view.
Livetrack Graeme52

Flying for Fun Only.
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

A literary delight to read, you should have a regular blog spot in sky wings providing the alternative view.
I'll second that
I HATE COMPUTERS
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Another classic by the "Mad Dog"
Attachments
maddog.jpg
maddog.jpg (9.24 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”