some nice pictures from todays xc moneylaws

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

some nice pictures from todays xc moneylaws

Post by gary stenhouse »

well unfortunately i was quite busy arround cheviot so got no pictures but after a little bit of cloud suck i got some nice pictures of the tops and sides.
Attachments
tn_P1000195.JPG
tn_P1000195.JPG (52.85 KiB) Viewed 3530 times
tn_P1000194.JPG
tn_P1000194.JPG (29.24 KiB) Viewed 3530 times
tn_P1000192.JPG
tn_P1000192.JPG (28.25 KiB) Viewed 3530 times
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Good flight Gary it's hard to escape from the Cheviots but you nearly cracked it on more thermal and you were onto tossen then you would have cracked it probably ok for airspace too
gary stenhouse
Superstar

Post by gary stenhouse »

i had cleared airspace by a k and had to stay towards rothbury, i got several climbs off the bowl i was in but they all broke up. the problem i had was commiting to 5k of treas and i was just not high enough as the thermal broke up. so i pushed forward to get onto man tosson ridge and nded there just too low to get up again and had to land tried to take off again in shity burned bracken and wing is like charcoal now. still awsome flight going over the cheviot mountain and technicaly ou the cheviots and into simonside, with a few clouds inbetween.

cheers gary
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

How did you get those clouds to look so white n fluffy, mine were grey and grizzly :???: Unfortuntely my camera didn't turn on, so didn't get the pics I was hoping for. Can't believe we didn't bump into one another again after we were separated the tracks are almost identical until the end. We will escape the Cheviots one day!
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Well done the two of you. RoDon.
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
gary stenhouse
Superstar

Post by gary stenhouse »

amazing how close we were indeed, surprising how close you can be without seeing each other, so close yet so far away.

cheers gary
Aeros
Chatty
Full Name: Ed Cleasby

Post by Aeros »

Great flight Gary (and Brian).

amazing how close we were indeed, surprising how close you can be without seeing each other, so close yet so far away.

So deep ..... thought provoking even; who says the age of the romantics has passed. Anything going with you two? You'll both be in passion pink next.

Don't stand so close to me ....etc
sedit qui timiut ne non succederet