A Golden Opportunity !!

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Kay
Chatty

A Golden Opportunity !!

Post by Kay »

A Golden Opportunity to deposit those huge bags of cash hidden under the mattress in a nearby Tax Free Haven...

Yes Weekend 30th June -July2nd Isle of Man Paragliding TT

By the sounds of it a low key comp along the lines of the LCC....In previous years it has been out of the question cost wise..However this year they have put together a cracking deal

For £160 p/person return Ferry ticket on the SeaCat across to Isle of Man Entry Fee for the event(£30)...Two nights B & B in a 3* hotel. Comp setting ,lectures advice from Jocky Sanderson, Chris Dawes & Andrew Rastall (never heard of him tho :idiot: ) All transport to & from ferry & retrieves for comp :home:

So far Paul Dad and I are booked...Any one else fancy a qick weekend away check out the Ad in the recent skywings or have a look at

http://www.airways-airsports.com/IOMTT

:lek: :lek: :lek: :lek:
Dave Hume
Chatty

Post by Dave Hume »

Hi Kay

Just to add this is also open to hang glider pilots as well, and since the price includes all transportion of gliders around the island this is particularly attractive. Me and Steve Gill are seriously thinking about this one. Also worth pointing out that if conditions are right they can transport everyone up to fly from the top of Snaefell (3000ft).

Cheers

Dave
Kay
Chatty

Post by Kay »

(hi) Dave....Yes I should have mentioned that. I seem to remember that there is a minimum entry number for the HG...If that is not reached you will get a FULL refund..I think they may have a few HG's already so get your name down

So far Me,Paul, Dad ,BillScotty , Harry Postil & his friend Richard and I think Anto :mrgreen: