flying indoor on sat night!

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

paolo
Mingling

flying indoor on sat night!

Post by paolo »

Hi guys!
Well the weather looks very bad for this week end but I can’t afford this lack of paragliding anymore!!! If flying is not possible well at least let’s do some of what we do the 90% of the time in a Flying day, let’s talk about flying! and have some beers!!
I suggest meeting at home tomorrow night, I’m working until like 5 o clock but after that we can just meet at home, and chat during having some beers, I make pizza, I ‘ve got a small TV but we can see a couple of flying videos (you are welcome to bring some because I don’t have many), bring some old pictures. I don’t know, if you don’t have a better plan for Sat night, you are welcome to came at home.
I think there is enough place like for 15 of us in there, and if we need more room, we can always ask some room to our neighbors…. : )
Paolo
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

get yersell to the Wolf's St Patricks night dance on sat night there's a few of us going and all for a good cause

http://www.nhpc.org.uk/nhpc/viewtopic.php?t=1808
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

plus gar gill and maybe emma come on paolo show some of them latin moves
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

And there is an after event party at our house until the wee small hours..... plenty of room for people to sleep overnight!

Come along and drown your lack of flying sorrows!!!
paolo
Mingling

Parabeer Night postponed.

Post by paolo »

Just a couple of hours after posting the invitation for tomorrow I invite Ian and he says "I can't I've got a ceilith for tomorrow" at that point I remembered THE CEILITH! but was late, the invitation was already published but now that you sayz guys, it's great we can do ParaBeer at home another time, SEE YOU TOMORROW AT THE CEILITH THEN!
Paolo

I'll show you some latin ceilith moves :gu: