Flying this week ?

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Billy
Mingling

Flying this week ?

Post by Billy »

I'm available most days this week if we get the weather, may try tomorrow if it looks ok in the morning. Tel. 07810 554319
Ouch! that hurt.
Fingers
Regular

Post by Fingers »

Bar Tuesday I will be available. The weather is not looking very favourable for the week however.

Wind and more there after.!
Everything in moderation, including moderation.
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Forecasts are changing by the hour, if not minute, I was getting quite hopeful for this week and even thought about throwing a sicky for Thursday morning to make a day of it, but now I think I'll concentrate on work and play each day as it comes. :(
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
dave-mclaughlin
Chatty

Post by dave-mclaughlin »

brian day wrote:Forecasts are changing by the hour, if not minute, I was getting quite hopeful for this week and even thought about throwing a sicky for Thursday morning to make a day of it, but now I think I'll concentrate on work and play each day as it comes. :(
Sorry about the lousy weather. As usual, it's all down to me, or rather down to me taking some holiday.
Normal service will be resumed next week when I'll be working in London - so you can expect glorious flying weather, gentle breezes, good solid thermals, and 50K long cloud streets, from next Monday onwards....

:cool:
Dave McLaughlin
Homo Sapiens Non Urinat In Ventum