looks like alister is finaly getting in some good flying

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

looks like alister is finaly getting in some good flying

Post by gary stenhouse »

by the look of his flights things must bo on the up out there. the thing that intrigues me is when does he come back? as he has been away over 2 week now and he is still logging flights in today. or has he just stopped out there for good or atleast untill he gets the magical 100k.
John Wallis
Seasoned

He's not gonna do it!

Post by John Wallis »

Never mind the 100k Gary he's still short of his personal target of 50k. All the way to Brazil for 38.9km a mere 24 miles. C'mon Wolf get yer socks pulled up and stop beefing about the weather. Anto reckoned you could get 50k on a glide it was that easy.

looks like I'll have to drink the bubbly myself.......................

:dealer:
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

Setting of home tonight at 8pm..... dont get home until noon Tuesday..... :Bore:

Distances are fine..... last years conditions were a lot better.... excuses already!!

Tim Johns, one of the instructors flew 108k last year. That was the furthest. This year he has only flown 68k.

Anyway... It has been a fantastic learning experience... i promise to bore you when I get back....!
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

alister this must be nearly a three week holiday including traveling.looks to me that you will be decorating for the rest of the year :)) :)) :))