Thurs

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

berow
Regular

Thurs

Post by berow »

Thursday afternoon heading to crossfell ( at the moment, subject to confirmation of the weather on the day ).
Gordon C
Chatty

Post by Gordon C »

heading to east hill late morning, looking light so a bit forward launch practice before it picks up in the afternoon, if anyone is heading up and needs pilots tasks witnessing, I'll have a pen !

livetrack24 GordonC
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Brian, which forecast are you looking at for X Fell, looks very southerly there to me.
I'm going to give East Hill a go on current forecasts
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Hi Brian. Still undecided where to go. Rasp is showing five stars early afternoon with a southerly direction. Very little wind so might still try crossfell but I might end up at staggs fell as it is five stars too. I will decide on the day.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Ended up at Staggs fell. Lovely site so noted for a visit but I ended up at semerwater which was a top to bottom......grrrr. Ah well there is always tomorrow.
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

well as I arrived and 2.00pm everyone was very high and looked like a few could of went xc. however Ron don was the star of the day flying all they way out past the farm to the far hill to right out front. then back to west hill and then back to east hill. then even went back to west hill again showing just what could be achieved on east hill very well flown indeed

cheers Gary
Gordon C
Chatty

Post by Gordon C »

Yea hats off to Ron, a busy day on east hill, what's that saying about dogs and tricks,, I for one was spell bound by Ron's flying (y)

livetrack24 GordonC