I'm dreaming of a white.... may!

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gordie
Regular

I'm dreaming of a white.... may!

Post by gordie »

What is going on, check out the mountain forecast outlook:

PLANNING OUTLOOK: all mountain areas of Britain Bitterly cold northerly winds will bring temperatures down toward freezing point even on higher English and Welsh summits, and SNOW! could temporarily fall to quite low levels on Monday. Slowly becoming milder through the week, but there will be areas of rain and showers. (headbang)

Please please Mr Weather Buddha get it out of your system before the LCC.
gordie
Regular

Post by gordie »

I don't belieeeevee it!:

Latest update:

Outlook for Monday
Rain from overnight should clear during the morning to allow some sunny intervals. However, frequent showers are likely through the rest of the day, with the chance of some of these being heavy. The visibility will be generally good or very good but will fall moderate or poor in any showers. It will feel colder than recent days with an increased risk of WINTRY precipitation on higher tops. The wind a strong to gale force northerly.

Outlook for Tuesday
The weather across the Lake District will remain cool and unsettled with showers or longer spells of rain. Visibility will be reduced in any showers. It will remain cool with the risk of WINTRY precipitation on the highest tops. It will be a windy day with strong North Westerly winds.

Its official then time has started to go in reverse and we are in fact back in February.
Kay
Chatty

Post by Kay »

(puke) Help Gordie...You've just sent me into a decline...That Sweet Talking B@@###d Chris Little has got me helping a friend of his complete the Bob Graham Fell Run.. I thought Great it maybe tough but fun, nice scenery Threlkeld..Blencathra ..Grt Calva...Skidaw....Keswick in under 4 hrs I said Yes...Then he said Great See you 2am Sunday Morning :scar: ..Then you've said its going to Snow
HELP HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS ONE....I HATE MY BIG.......MOUTH
:scar:
Neil
Chatty
Full Name: Neil Smith

Post by Neil »

Iv got a woolly hat and a hot water bottle you can borrow.
Oh and why were you limping today.
never waste a hard on and don't trust a fart