friday 11th

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

chrisfozz
Regular
Full Name: chris foster

friday 11th

Post by chrisfozz »

May have a trip to the lakes tomorow, I will be checking the weather in the morning. Does anyone have any other ideas?
Chris
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

yes i have a couple of big triangles and out and returns planned, starting with a climb up the stairs then 2 -3 thermals around the breafast bar, then probably a well deserved sit down in the armchair. this at the moment is my life and it is quite surprising where the day goes to, gill has hidden my credit cards so that i dont use the internet for retail therapy. so instead i fill my day looking at boring websites thinking about flying. i thought that it was looking a bit breezy tommorow but after following the nova site and the paragliding forum the new 15m2 ibex could be the furur for high wind flying. it is even going to be rated to 1-2. with trim of 45km and speed bar 55-60 and still will have a glide of over 7.5. just think of them model ridge days of 20 to 25 and smooth conditions and been able to fly and penetrate with the speed of a hanglider and the stability of a 1-2. and all of this will only way 3.4kg. it now means you can have a proper quiver of gliders and fly safely in all conditions.

good look for tommorow

cheers gary
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

You bugger Gary!!!

I can just see you sitting at home with your wax map of the uk.... sticking pins in and chanting "No flying for six months.... No flying for 6 months....."

it is working so far!!!

:beer:
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........