NHPC XC League

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Chris L
Regular

NHPC XC League

Post by Chris L »

Well its nice to see Brian putting his flights back on the league again and that things are hotting up with a number of good flights going on recently and I think when Ali gets back from his trip at the end of April he will have some competition
I think this is a great resource for everyone and its good to see where and what pilots have been doing even if they aren't going XC, as well as adding a competitive element to spice things up
I do think we should drop open distance as the main criteria on which we judge flights and base flights on the same rules as National XC league so OLC triangles and O&R flights are included
I also think that if more club members put flights on both NXCL and our league we'd have more pilots wanting to venture into XC flying because it is really is just so bloody good
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

My problem is only got untill June as not sure how soon it will be before I can fly again. Yep it's good to see Brian's flights go on and would be good to see mad dogs also. There certainly is some hotting up in the league and will sure be an interesting year