ding dong the witch is dead

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

ding dong the witch is dead

Post by bill-scott »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js (clap) (clap) (clap) (beer) (beer) (beer) (party) (party) (party)
maybe I should say this post may or may not be a connected with the recent death of a former prime minister of the uk and does not represent the views of the nhpc on;ly mine personally i should always add that i am very very very drunk at the time of posting to the happy happy day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HATE COMPUTERS
Chris L
Regular

Post by Chris L »

Shame on you Bill - its sad to see the passing of one of our countries greatest leaders in recent times
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

she's only been in hell less than a day and already closed three furnaces :D :D :D
I HATE COMPUTERS
Graeme
Chatty

Post by Graeme »

They should privatise her funeral - put out a tender for the cheapest bidder and choose that one
Livetrack Graeme52

Flying for Fun Only.
AngusB
Regular
Full Name: Angus Beardsmore

Post by AngusB »

The woman who taught us how best to not care for one another is dead & people expect us to show pity, yeah right! Ding dong the witch is dead!
Angus Beardsmore
Nova Mentor 5
Livetrack24: AngusB
Martyn Wimpenny
Mingling

Back then

Post by Martyn Wimpenny »

I was an adult, it was shocking, interest rates hit 16% imagine that if you can, but then again what has changed! I took part in the Falklands - strong leadership was brilliant but has its down sides, thank god for jump jets!!! Shooting a .45 at a jet is not a rewarding experience - trust me - when they have cannon!

Not interested in the rights or the wrongs, they are easy - great leader who stuck to her guns - wish she had been around for Kosovar. Everyone has their opinion - I may not agree with it - but I will defend with every inch of my life - your right to have and say it.

Life is a disease that usually ends in death – just happens we are born with it - usually!
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Great reply Martyn. I think it's very wrong people are celebrating she has died. Just my opinion!
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

under normal circumstances I would never celebrate someone dying and I do have sympathy for her family even although they live outside the UK to avoid paying tax and are happy for us all to pay for there mothers funeral but that's another story.
As for celebrating someones death I don't think thatcher would have a problem with that after all her very own words to the press after the sinking of the Belgrano resulting in the loss of over THREE HUNDRED lives were "REJOICE REJOICE" and I intend to do just that on Wednesday (beer)

P.S. if you were not unemployed or a miner it may be difficult to understand why I have so much hatred for this woman.
During her reign the rich got richer and the poor got a lot poorer
you have probably guessed I was one of the latter I don't want to get the violins out but myself and my family had a very hard time for a number of years because of her and I could never forgiver what she done.
Maybe its time we wound this thread up as after all this is a sports club website not a political one I only put on the original post when i herd the news as at the time i couldn't control my excitement
I would just like to finish by once again saying i do have sympathy for her family but pray they never get involved in politics
I HATE COMPUTERS