Club Auction

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

berow
Regular

Club Auction

Post by berow »

A special mention to Ron freemans reserve repack tonight, and a very entertaining evening.
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

fantastic evening and i think making it a friday made it even better, really enjoyed the repack ronny as give the confidence to do my own.

the auctioneers were great and £651.00 raised was just amazing nearly a full years subscription in one night

cheers gary
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

What a great night Turned out to be a really good firstly thanks to ronnie for his repack demo I dont think i have ever seen one packed so neatly.
would also like to thank john and neil for the great comedy double act auctioneers and the two julies fo being accountants and keeping track of the cash
also a special thanks to grame gilroy who couldn't be there but donated the star prize a pair of first class return rail tickets to london they went for a massive £240 I couldnt believe anyone could be that desperate to go to london.
Last but not least everyone who donated stuff and everyone who came along and took part without which the night would not have been such a great success.
Looking forward to next month for christmas meal and presentation night hope to see you all there. :D :D
I HATE COMPUTERS
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

After being lashed to bits walking Hadrians Wall yesterday it took a lot of effort to drag myself away from the fire, but I'm glad I did.

I enjoyed sitting down towards the end of the auction just to listen to Neil's banter he was hilarious. I'm amazed so much was raised, there were some very generous donations last night and looking back I'm sure I could have got another fifty quid out of Ronnie for that harness what a bargain. :)

As always great to see everyone

JW
Graeme
Chatty

Post by Graeme »

Sorry I had to leave early - the auction looked like great fun.

Nice to meet club organisers and members and see everyone in full swing - really looking forward to being an active member - just sent my application to Chris
Brian Nellist
Chatty

Post by Brian Nellist »

Yep !!! a really good night. Hat's off to the auctioneers really good banter :D .Rons demo was spot on 8) .all the generous donations brought lots of money in.it was that good Billy had to post it twice :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Brian. 075403610ninenine

Aka the caretaker

Always keep your feet firmly on the ground, even when your heads in the air.