well i got my 2 days in

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

well i got my 2 days in

Post by gary stenhouse »

well off in the morning early so going to miss colin and wendys wedding, but looks like every one will turn up with the wind looking rubish. good luck and have a great day.

as for the flying me ali and neil went for an evenings flying from the radar masts on friday evening at just before 6pm and boy what a night. took off and withing 2 minutes i was on a solid 3 up going to a 5000 base, wow and a nice xc. as i landed and put my kit away there i saw him coming guthers thing come on hit some sink but now way i could hear him saying i aint going to be beat by a ginger. and sure enough instead of been sociable and landing by me he slipped off around the hill only to find a thermal, bastard. neil was more sociable and came on the radio going to cloudbase over alston and said he would spiral down by his van so he could pick us up, a proper mate. by then gutherie was cosying up drinking ta in stanhope. great flight ali but you were blown round the corner.

as for today at east hill was an siv day just to keep you sharp with a safe bottom landing in the end.

well adios and bon voyage cheers gary