Hike & Fly on Saturday

All manner of video's that have been edited and created by the NHPC members

Moderator: Club Moderators

Chris L
Regular

Hike & Fly on Saturday

Post by Chris L »

Kay, me & Jan set off on a walk from Gatesgarth Farm to High Crag via Scarth Gap at Buttermere. Fantastic day and a lovely fly down at the end.
with some dodgy take offs though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNKJvuwuQPg

:) :) :)
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
Jan L
Chatty

Post by Jan L »

Not too much choice... hit Chris or hill!!!!!!! :o A bit more space between us from now on me thinks!!! :)
Girlpower!
gordie
Regular

Post by gordie »

Brilliant guys, and am I so loving that 'Jan Cam'! Looked like a great day and the music was perfect, might have to go and drag out some of my old LP's for my next vid :wink:

Jan you are doing brillant on that wing (especially when your Hubby don't get it the way) I am realy impressed at how into the 'Ride' you are, rather then just boating down paraglider style, well done you. And your landing, fantastic..... you came in with loads of speed which made you scream but with the extra energy this gave your wing ment your flare slowed you down to jogging pace in nil wing conditions, perfect and on your feet Babe.

Looking forward to the next instalment of Mr & Mrs Hurtle, bring it on 8)
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

great vid again looked a fantastic day for weather

cheers gary
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Jan do the kids at school know what their dinner lady does at weekends? All these vid's are great keep it going.
Jan L
Chatty

Post by Jan L »

Thanks for the positive feed back Gordie, Starting to get the feeling for it, think I will need to take the trimmers off a bit more to keep to the hill though. But I have to say its bloody good fun :[]: and a pleasure to walk up with such a small pack (bliss for my dodgy knees!!)

and John they don't have a clue and if I did tell them they wouldn't believe me!!!
Girlpower!