well we got it right today at carrock

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

well we got it right today at carrock

Post by gary stenhouse »

well the forecast was borderline and model was looking a maybe with no walk up for the pensioner, but carrock was the choice and with mr little the sherpa then johns glider was taken up. though i do think we are going to need a kings chair so he can be lifted to take off.

what a day the first time this year that i have landed when i wanted, totaly knackered but fantastic. a great and to the day was a wing tip to wing tip with dave smart.

if only the summer could continue but what the heck the memory will be savoured

cheers gary
Chris L
Regular

Post by Chris L »

A good day indeed - 4 times up Carrock. First to take off this morning for a speedfly from the top in v.light winds, then up again on my Sigma 7 for over an hour enjoying the wave and thermals. Then back up to fly Sally on Paul Smiths tandem (Thanks Paul) for a nice half hour flight. then one last fly on the bobcat first soaring the cliffs at the top (Paul Myerscouse flying high above taking video) then some enjoyable chuck about down the front of the cliffs. :[]: :[]: :glad:
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
Bradleisure
Chatty

Post by Bradleisure »

Didn't we have a lovely day the day we when to Carrock! :D

To think I nearly traded a great day and seeing so many happy buzzing faces on the hill and in the landing area for a long drive to another site. Never leave a working hill. :idea:

Slates on the roof been rattling for the last hour as the Helm wind has sent in. :???:

Lets hope the forecast for next weekend stays as good as it currently is!

If there's anything before then lets make the most of it if we can...
Fly Safe & Fly Far ;)
John Wallis
Seasoned

Mr not so Little

Post by John Wallis »

I can't make my mind up if this fine example of a dick belongs to the Pony Chris or Ringo...Both the women in the photo are scratching their heads :D
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
bdoub
Mingling

Post by bdoub »

(Paul Myerscouse flying high above taking video)
- would love to see the video when it's posted.