Paragliding India style!!

All manner of video's that have been edited and created by the NHPC members

Moderator: Club Moderators

Mike Brown
Regular

Paragliding India style!!

Post by Mike Brown »

Hope this one's OK Steve! How it's done in India, another classic that had me laughing! I think we now know where Northern get rid of all our knackered trade ins!!
Enjoy!
Mike
http://tinyurl.com/r4ukj
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

Mike the last one was better..... very instructional I thought,

obviously been made as a teaching video to demonstrate exactly what happens if you forget to do up the leg straps and chest straps..... it was frightening the way the motor managed to suck all the clothes of her body!

Mind you - the paramotor looked nice...... lots of shiny aluminium.....

Am I missing the point here?

Should I get out more..?

And for all of the people who didnt see it before it got censored, contact Mike Brown direct - he is the one with the dirty mac and magazines in brown paper bags....
Fingers
Regular

Post by Fingers »

I feel if we are seen to be condoning masturbation during powered flight without leg or chest straps buckled; the club could be seen in bad light from a safety point of view.

Yes indeed the internet is full of any amount of interesting and enlightening snippets of life, anyone wishing to dip their toes, I have a multitude of outlets to satisfy any amount of diverse perversions. Some of which may curl your toes Mike!

Please let’s not have our little site turn into some wank fest, there’s loads of em out there.

Wankers will be named and shamed! :)
Everything in moderation, including moderation.