LCC

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Trevor Robinson
Regular
Full Name: Trevor Robinson

LCC

Post by Trevor Robinson »

For those with the knowledge, whats the normal registration/briefing time on the Friday morning, need to plan if I can get there on the Friday or need to be over on the Thursday evening
ta
trevor
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

normaly reg done best Thursday night for gps uploads etc
Graeme Gilroy
Regular
Full Name: Graeme Gilroy

Buttermere

Post by Graeme Gilroy »

And can you camp on the Thursday as well ?

Graeme
it's a fine line between heaven and here
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

Yes it's a whopping £5 per night so very cheap to be stopping in one of the most beautiful parts of the lakes
gordie
Regular

Post by gordie »

We're ramping up now folks with less then a week to go. Advance forecast look great all week apart from Tuesday (which is the day I set the tents etc up if your around to help).

Couple of important points adding to what Al has said about not following the comp. On Friday 30th our generous sponsor is flying into Lanthwaite Gate below Grassmoor at around 18.30hrs in his large helicopter, please avoid flying around here at this time. On Saturday from 17.00hrs the entire Buttermere valley is a no fly zone, from that point there will be various bits of heavy metal flying around the valley at high speed, followed by a load of paragliders falling out the sky.

Se you soon folks in our little bit of heaven :)

Here's a vid from last year of my arrival at the Bash to get you in the mood: https://vimeo.com/95797890
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Think we are setting tent up on Wednesday I've ordered our Michelin star evening meal to be brought to the tent by Gordie wearing his dinner jacket :shock: Just type Dinner Jacket below if you would also like the same treatment £8.00 per head :shock:
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

Bu***R :!: B*****ks:!: and S***e:!: my last chance to get the time of work has failed this will be the first lcc I have missed for years :cry: this working for a living is a loads of sh**e
I hope it pi**Es down and the wind blows a gale :lol:
only joking I hope everyone has a great time at what in my view is the best weekend of the year so good luck to all taking part and especially to Colin for his reserve toss
I HATE COMPUTERS
gordie
Regular

Post by gordie »

How's about I book your taxi for a trip to Buttermere on Saturday afternoon Bill, you'll be missed big man...
bill-scott
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach

Post by bill-scott »

How's about I book your taxi for a trip to Buttermere on Saturday afternoon Bill, you'll be missed big man...
if i were still driving a taxi i would be there the problem is im now working for the man driving a bus :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
On the plus side i have six days of from Wednesday the 4th so planning on heading over and having my own alternative LCC :lol: :lol:
I HATE COMPUTERS