Posting off Wings, Harnesses for service.

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

GlennP
Regular

Posting off Wings, Harnesses for service.

Post by GlennP »

Next time you are sending your wing/harness for a service at Aerofix/The Loft or selling stuff on PG forum like Paramotors try this place below.

I tried a few other couriers for larger items (wing and harness in the bag) and a PPG but was told it's too big to fit on the sorting machines they use which is weird as both were sent to me by courier. Seems that the average punter gets a raw deal from the big couriers.

I was told to try

www.parcelmonkey.co.uk or www.parcel2go.com

as big/heavy parcels are not a problem. That was from the guy at the courier depot.

It turns out they use the same couriers (Parcelforce,City Link, Yodel, DHL etc) but since ParcelMonkey and Parcel2go are big customers and account holders they have no such trouble that the average punter has.

I got quoted £48.96 by Parcelforce for a 14kg parcel after they said it was too big to go Parcelforce48. ParcelMonkey charged me £11 for Next Day and £19 for next day priority.

Hope this helps someone.
You are only as good as your last flight........
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

I used transglobal express for international deliveries, very cheap and reliable, they are just a search engine, not sure if they do internal deliveries. (if you know what I mean!)
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
GlennP
Regular

internal delivery

Post by GlennP »

sure. we know what you mean brian

fnarr fnarr
You are only as good as your last flight........