yesterdays flying at moneylaws

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

yesterdays flying at moneylaws

Post by gary stenhouse »

well after been forceablly dragged out of the office kicking and screeming we all went up to money laws. to get there with the wind off a bit to the left but perfect 14-17 got johns hanglider out then the wings walked bellow hump and got rigged. wind dropped off to the point of not enough but give it ago anyhow,sunk below next ridge. done a bit of canopy control back up the hill to find the wind going more off to the west and increasing again. went all the way back to the top kiting and had another go this time i was able to soar a 5 m stretch to the left hand side and get 10m ato smashing i thought. then it picked up again so it was time to land only for the wind to pick up a bit more and go more west. a long drive for a short flight but still nice to be up in the air get my harness covered in shit and my wing then only go and carry johns hanglider back to the van by myself to see how heavy it is, and now i am back like frankenstein with my clicked neck . so john you are paying for my next chiropractors visit.

cheers gary weekender flyer only
ron freeman
Seasoned
Full Name: Ron Freeman CFI

West Hill

Post by ron freeman »

I was at West Hill for 3.00 pm and the wind was very light w.n.west

If I had the time I would of gone to Windy Gayle it would of been perfect. :beer:
Maximise your time & dosh do both Hanggliding & Paragliding :)
John Watson
Regular

Post by John Watson »

Its bloody Windy Gyle man Ronnie :++: