XC Guided Week Spain 2019

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Martyn Wimpenny
Mingling

XC Guided Week Spain 2019

Post by Martyn Wimpenny »

Hi All,

Just got a few replies back from Free Flight Academy and FlySpain for a weeks guided flying in Algodonales next year.

Freeflight Academy www.freeflightacademy.com

They can put a week on for 7 pilots in June [hot from Lee - we can take this to 10 pilots/people] - probably staying at Casa La Para [Julies place], airport pickup, transport, retrieve, guiding and training as required or wanted. Lee/Fiona have given a discounted price of £550 per person. See website for details of trips www.freeflightacademy.com - so £45 off per person for a group booking. This would be a special 'extra' week they would be put on for NHPC. Italy not on AGAIN!

As per normal you would have to arrange your own flights to Malaga from Newcastle - pickup and drop off would be Saturday 1400hrs. Deposits would be required of £300 each and this additional trip would be just for NHPC members. Medical insurance, BHPA member, serviced wing and re pack within last 12 months.

See FF's T&C's - deposits none refundable.

Fly Spain www.flyspain.co.uk

Rob has come back with 100 Euros off per head so that's 516 Euros each for a Paragliding Progression XC Week [deposit 300 Euros] which are currently all available in May/June - they say 6 places available but I'm told 7 available. Much the same as above except Malaga Airporto pickup 1300hrs Saturday. Rob now has three town houses, shop and workshop at the top of the village - but no swimming pool! He will provided trackers for the week, task setting and prizes together with mid week seminar with parahawking expert Scott Mason.

Slight problem is the Welch contingent is looking to book SIV and XC week back to back - looking like the 8th to the 22nd June so its a first come first served. The earlier XC course, end May, has someone booked on already.

See FS T&C's - deposits none refundable.

So there you have it - think that maybe FreeFlight - as they will put a week on especially, do up to 10 and we hopefully will have swimming pool.

So signup time if your interested - if we do book then deposits will be required up front, and you will be responsible for your travel to Malaga. Lee's pick up and drop off time of 1400hrs makes things easier to, or as I usually do get a couple days R&R in a nice Malaga hotel before and after - to get the cheapest flights!!

I'm willing to arrange or someone else can if they wish - I'm easy :)
berow
Regular

Re: XC Guided Week Spain 2019

Post by berow »

Hi Martin. Normally I would be first on the list but I Can’t commit. Hope you have a good response.
Martyn Wimpenny
Mingling

Re: XC Guided Week Spain 2019

Post by Martyn Wimpenny »

Cheers Mate - nothing from anyone - making my own arrangements - grass and feet - as it were!