CLUB DINNER PAGE 3

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

RonDon
Regular

CLUB DINNER PAGE 3

Post by RonDon »

I was talking to a lady the other day who had been to our Club Christmas dinner last year and she told me how much she had enjoyed it. She loved talking to people she had only heard about but had never met.

This is a funny old thing because this year the orders have not been coming in thick and fast as in previous years. We do have several members attending who were also there last year who she would love to see again.

I am delighted that Sam and Neil Smith will be there, she enjoyed seeing them last year. Also looking forward to seeing Julie and Brian Day. It would also be lovely to have Ian Miskin and his loved one. Also Ali Guthrie and Faye. Looking forward to a chat with Bill Scott. Delighted that Brian Nellist is coming and it would be nice to see his wife also. It would also be nice to see Sam and Steve Marshall.

Be great to see Andrew and Mrs Maltby, and of course John Miller to see how the world really is. John Watson and Colin and Wendy are of course always welcome. Derek from Berwick and loved one would be good if he could make it.

If anyone from North Yorks fancies the drive up they are more than welcome.

See you up there :) :) :) :) :)
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

How could I forget them two, Sterling members, Moira and Brian Row. :???:
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Another great stalwart of our Club who does stirling work for up and coming flyers is Ron Freeman who we would like to see with his loved one :)
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

It has occurred to me that there are other pillars of our Club who we would love to come along and join us all for a chin-wag. Kate and John Wallis, Susan and Alistair Woolf, you are all so welcome. Also the new flyers who were at West Hill yesterday, the Club needs you all. :) :) :)
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Nicely put Ron. Moira and I are really sorry but I will be in the Czech Republic working. Have a good one.
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Brian the fact you and Mira can not make it I take it will be all right to get my self a,Pint and you can pay me later,knowing you have deep pockets as you kept telling me so you scratch you nee-caps. Be lovley to see that other tight fisted,Scott from the, Boarers,Hawick, Jed and his.Bonney Wife come and join is be lovley to see you both, i will get the, Dirings In The corner House is a,Hotel :roll: :roll: :idea:
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Hear This—Hear This, Any More for Any MORE.

It's going to be the One Xmas Dinner You Wisht You Had Not—"Mist" (sun) (sun) (sun)