well were we lucky today or what

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

well were we lucky today or what

Post by gary stenhouse »

well after a high tea at the café we decided with a treck up to TP and as the front cleared the wind came back on and we had beautiful sunshine. so we all got a nice fly taken in turns as was a bit scratchy at times but I think we all went homes with smiles on are faces.
what a month September has been from new site record Old Bewick to flying TP with mates so a fitting end of the month lets hope October can keep on giving with some nice autumnal flights :D :D
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Nicely put.
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Tp and nice,,,,in one sentence,,,now you don't often see that!!! But,,,yes, it was nice.

I've just looked at the animated pressure sequence for next week,,,,I wouldn't hold your breath for much flying this week, outside possibility of Friday?
Looking into the following week, we could be looking at a winter landscape by Tuesday (10th Oct) :o Lets see how accurate this forecast is!
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Had a nice little XC down to Netherthorpe Airfield (Sheffield) For a full English breakfast very nice. Came back about 16.00 dodging a lot of heavy showers but as we arrived at Eshott you could see a lot of sunshine in the Cheviots it looked a nice evening :)
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”