Support Your Club!

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Trevor Robinson
Regular
Full Name: Trevor Robinson

Support Your Club!

Post by Trevor Robinson »

October meeting is our AGM so if you ever wanted the kudos and admiration of the flying community then consider being a committee member
No previous experience required or the need to be a sky god, just a willingness to help progress the activities of the NHPC
Please let me know of any interest.

November meeting is the annual auction so dig out that unwanted stuff, flying or non flying related. Funds raised can be put in your own pocket, donated to the club,a mix of both, added to the club funds, added to the 'pot' for next years most splendid BBQ etc.

December meeting is the usual Christmas meal and prize giving. Any one with trophy's please get them to Chris Foster in time for any engraving. I will be posting the menu soon and sorting the arrangements
thanks
Trevor
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Be nice to see people posting on here too the forum is like a grave yard. What ever your flying status it's always nice to hear what's going on in the NHPC

What a shame it's come to this!
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
MadDog
Chatty

Post by MadDog »

yes it would be good to see more activity and using WhatsApp purely once the flying is arranged. the reason being, on WhatsApp is very easy to miss valid posts by skipping through and you rarely go back up to posts.

cheers Gary
Trevor Robinson
Regular

Forgot to say john, committee members do not have to be presently flying :D
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

I wholeheartedly agree to what has been seid above. RonDon
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

Johns post is me as you can tell as I don't have the poetry or literature of the master of the pen. Luckily I don't take after his flying😀 As that thumb he has is either up or down👍👍
Graeme
Chatty

Post by Graeme »

Well after a few months trying to reinvent my life I'd like to start joining in again and totally agree - I much preferred the banter on here rather than whatsapp. It's easier to follow a discussion and keep focused on the point.
Livetrack Graeme52

Flying for Fun Only.
Trevor Robinson
Regular

Just one week to the AGM. A last chance to throw rotten veg at the present committee before they stand down.
Perhaps to appear again, phoenix like, latter in the meeting or perhaps some new faces? Victors in the vicious cage fight that we substitute for a democratic process, or, could we vote you onto the committee in your absence? Mmmmm now there's a thought
What ever just be there.
Free Jesmond air for all those that turn up
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

We all talk about using the forum but I think it is doomed apart from the odd tumbleweed rolling across.
I will put my name forward for the sites officer this year.
Cheers.
Trevor Robinson
Regular

well done Brian, i will know release my grip on your neck!