Thank you

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

brian day
Regular

Thank you

Post by brian day »

Thanks to everyone for the lovely flowers for Julie that arrived this afternoon, a great thought that is really appreciated by both Julie and I.

Julie is making slow, but steady progress, managed to climb the stairs yesterday and almost to a stage of walking short distances on her own, it's really just a matter of confidence. She does get tired very quickly after any effort like walking, so it's slow and steady.
She's had some glasses made this afternoon to rectify the double vision she's been suffering with, it's a temporary fix in the hope that there is some natural improvement, it has caused a bit of a problem with balance again, it's the first time she's been able to use both eyes together, but I'm sure that will improve quickly.
I've managed a short bike ride and a couple of surfs, while Julie sleeps, I'm sure I'll be back on the hill early next year, I've been watching Live Track this weekend wishing I was there!
Thanks again to everyone,
Julie and Brian
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
colin keightley
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach
Full Name: Colin Keightley

Post by colin keightley »

You guys are welcome, I only had mobility issues when I came out of hospital and understand how frustrating it can be. It's amazing how what once were easy tasks become so difficult. Hopefully the tough part is over for you guys.
If Acro was easy they'd call it Cross Country

07824 554735
Livetrack24: Colinkeightley