NOVA ION 2 Light > Verso1 Reversible Harness and Reserve

Moderator: Club Moderators

Graeme
Chatty

NOVA ION 2 Light > Verso1 Reversible Harness and Reserve

Post by Graeme »

NOVA ION2 Light EN B size S – 80>100kg) Weight 4.5kg. Full Service and Line Trim Feb 2018 by The Loft. Apple Red with Light blue leading edge. Great condition after only 40 hrs airtime - colours slightly faded. This ION2 launches smoothly, climbs thermals very well and glides effectively with concise turning and controls. It’s a great starter wing perfect for a new CP. Or an Intermediate pilot looking for a spare ridge / coastal soaring glider that’s lightweight and easier to carry around. Full service record, stuff sack, compression strap and option to test fly (if geographically feasible). There’s plenty of life left yet in this great all-round, high quality Nova glider - £1000

Verso 1 Reversible Harness. Good Condition. Size - Medium 170-185cm. Weight 4.5kg. Check out the full spec at http://gingliders.com/harnesses/verso/ I’m 5ft 10” and have found this airbag harness to be a versatile and trusted friend perfectly complimenting my NOVA ION2 glider. Compact and lightweight it is ideal for long uphill or retrieval walks but also stows away neatly at home or in the car. The carbon seat plate is comfortable and snug providing excellent weight shift control. Speedbar is attached the harness also comes with a Sol Savemax Reserve (Manufactured date 20/03/13) Max weight 110kg: Sink rate 4.91m/s. Product weight 1.9kg. This reserve comes with manual and maillon. It has been thrown and tested under controlled conditions (Rathko Repack Edinburgh Feb 2015) and works perfectly. It was last repacked in Feb 16 so is due another repack before use. For quick sale Harness and Reserve £400

As a full beginners pack – buy the Glider, Harness and Reserve together for just £1300

Contact Graeme 07879215524 email gbs.7@blueyonder.co.uk
Livetrack Graeme52

Flying for Fun Only.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Are you taking a break from paragliding?
Graeme
Chatty

Post by Graeme »

Not in the slightest Brian - I was out hopping about today - I’m simply selling one of my 3 gliders and harnesses

Have you heard from your pal Kevin the chap with birds of prey recently?
Livetrack Graeme52

Flying for Fun Only.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Hi Graeme, glad to hear that. I haven't heard from him for months.