Magic Kiss 154 Hang Glider

Moderator: Club Moderators

Trevor Robinson
Regular
Full Name: Trevor Robinson

Magic Kiss 154 Hang Glider

Post by Trevor Robinson »

Club silver backs will remember hang glider pilot Dave Porteous. Dave has a Magic Kiss 154, dry stored, good condition and probably flyable after a check over and perhaps some new wing wires.
Dave looking for a donation to MacMillan Cancer Nurses in return for this classic glider.
If interested I will pm Dave's e-mail address
thanks
Trevor
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

I sold Dave this! I bought it from a guy in Glasgow and it was stored in a tube. It was as new when I bought it and just as good when I sold it! Great great glider of it's time and probably much better than any paraglider even now.......But it takes a lot of skill to fly one of these old birds :)
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
clive bridges
Mingling

magic 154

Post by clive bridges »

is this the full race prototype that you had John? must be 20 years old do you think?
steve-gill
Chatty

Post by steve-gill »

Is this the same one you called "the sl*t" (everyone had a go on it?)
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

No wasn't the full mylar racer that I used in the League that took a bit of getting used too. I bought this from a guy in Glasgow who hardly ever flew and kept it in a poly tube its in as new condition.
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”