Welcome

A section of our forum for CSC, NYSC and DHPC

Moderator: Club Moderators

John Wallis
Seasoned

Welcome

Post by John Wallis »

Well this is just a though and I'm not sure if it will be of any help but we can give it a go. The reason is I was talking to some CSC pilots yesterday and commented that your own forum is quite quiet. The reply was yeah because we all read yours instead :twisted:

We'll we've had such a good relationship for many years with the CSC even well before paragliding came along we were very close clubs and got on really well.

It could also be a good place to post any site problems just to make sure the Geordies and Mackems don't miss them.

If any of you guys would like to register try and use a half sensible name or your real name would be just great because sometimes I have problems working out what is a real pilot and what is spam so it helps me a lot. 8)

If the idea doesn't work there's nothing lost.

Cheers

John
MadDog
Chatty

Post by MadDog »

Was there ever another little beaver like you John? Working from dawn to dusk for the betterment of the NHPC....
Well done you....
And more than welcome to those Cumbrian club members who visit our website (said the spider to the fly.)....
We have already annexed the North York sites from the retards down there....and soon, If your evil plan works we will have Bewaldeth , Blease, and Clough Head In the bag!
Master....Will you be requiring the love cage tonight?
Mikey Harper
Mingling

Post by Mikey Harper »

I think you'll have to be a bit more cunning than this to sneak in below the Cumbrian radar. Surely the sheepfold is one of the first places Gordie will check.

That's the last time we're taken in by the offer of fruit pastilles.
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Ha nice one Mikey! Great photo of Mad Dog doing his Black Adder sketch of of the headless Poncenby.

Ahh the sheep pens better known as "Monumental Cockup"
Mikey Harper
Mingling

Post by Mikey Harper »

That'll be the yan. You do however realise that we were not joking about Cockup, Little Cockup and Great Cockup...look 2km and 4km north of Skiddaw summit. They also featured in 'It'll be alright on the night 9'
gordie
Regular

Post by gordie »

Cock up is one of our unofficial sites and can provide some fantastic flying. The sadist in me has always wanted to fill in an incident report form for it and send it to the BHPA with the section 'Site where accident occurred'.....'Cock up' :D
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Aye I'm well aware of the great name/site there's a few gooduns in the Cheviots too. The one that comes to mind on the side of Cheviot itself is "Black Hagg Rigg" Must be referring to the Mad Dog he's a bit of a Hagg.......
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

Judging from the picture, you at least all got to base on Sunday!!

You have to search for the positives these days..... :D :D :D
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........