Sunday the 10th turned out to be surprising

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Sunday the 10th turned out to be surprising

Post by gary stenhouse »

Well i thought as in hull i may as well come back via model, arived at 11.45 and found very light winds. So after an hours talking gill left for the warmth of the cafe and 10 minutes later the wind came on. So took off and the wind was very east and seemed impossible to get to crinkle as 6 in the air. I decided i was going to go for it shit or bust. And scraped around very low and continued to the Forrest and steep face way below take off. However after some serious scratching got all the was back up to 600ft Ato. So decided go for hastie and though the wind was well off i got there eventually and then headed back and landed before i was seriously in the dog house. It seemed not long after landing conditions got better and opened up the hill to give everyone a lovely winters fly, and mad dog was very happy

:D