Sunday wolf crags or Carrock fell

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Sunday wolf crags or Carrock fell

Post by gary stenhouse »

I think it could be quite a thermic day in the lakes tomorrow and do think wolf will be a good choice. Hope to be going there unless there is a change in the forecast i think you need to be there for about 11 and there could be hours of flying. So lets keep the fingers crossed for another day of flying
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Yes looking quite good, maybe a tad breezy......not quite as bad as today though!
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

I will be on a hill in the borders....somewhere.
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

well 4 hours 20 minutes the longest flight this year for me and what a day. I think the was well into the 20 of gliders flying and everyone going home with such big smiles on there faces. even john said he had a fantastic day flying so it must have been very good indeed.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

3.5 hours for me and a special day for my borders pal flying a new wing and smashing it. I couldn't wipe the smile off his face and why would I. Driving home listening to his elation, euphoria and pure excitement was a joy to behold.Made even sweeter by the views driving from Hawick to Biggar. Very special in the beautiful autumnal light.
chrisfozz
Regular
Full Name: chris foster

task

Post by chrisfozz »

A great days flying yesterday at Wolf Crag.
Some people attempted the task, originally set, I think, by Ed Ceasby for the Cumbria Cup, if you tried the task and would like to see how you did, upload your tracklog here –

http://fozz.dyndns-ip.com/xcmap/x.php?t=617

Or if you would like to see the results from those who have submitted tracklogs try here –

http://fozz.dyndns-ip.com/xcmap/resultsStrict.php?t=617