tuesday

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

alan westmoreland
Chatty
Full Name: Alan westmoreland

tuesday

Post by alan westmoreland »

probably out tomorrow looking nice tel alan 07436879589
happily flying the mosquito/wasp since 2001
Gordon C
Chatty

Post by Gordon C »

I was going to suggest southerly fell, but on looking at site guide it has a red closed notice, so it maybe east hill

livetrack24 GordonC
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

Well me and the dog timed it nicely as everyone was leaving. Thankfully Eddie stopped behind and helped John off and very impressed with eddies assistance and got John off very easy given wind strength.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Nice one. I opted for Newbiggin but it teased us by a few mph below what we needed. An interesting point was they were filming a scene for the detective series called Vera in the working man's club we launch from. Hob nobbing with the stars...
ron freeman
Seasoned
Full Name: Ron Freeman CFI

Nice watching

Post by ron freeman »

Nice watching paragliders on East hill today from Brandon, it looked good at times and it made the students asked lots of good questions and hoping one day it will be them :)

The forcast today was spot on with winds increasing by 4.00pm and it sure did.. I drove over to East hill for a while watching somebody getting bounced about a bit so called it a day.

Nice day.
Maximise your time & dosh do both Hanggliding & Paragliding :)
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

I am surprised,Brian that you're not in it, like you come crashing threw the window still in your,Harrnes. Shouting, Stick your hands up! in a fine,Scotish voce or something like that :roll:
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...