5 Star Sunday

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Lloyd
Chatty

5 Star Sunday

Post by Lloyd »

Will Whether Fell or Carlton Bank? Both place are looking good with Whether Fell slightly ahead. See what the morning forecast is saying.
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

Well the dales is looking like a good place to be and sure some will do some great flights tomorrow but sure it will be a fun day out and imagine there is going to be a lot of pilots out for sure

I have a van full and neill is also picking up at Bartley services so lets hope the forecast holds out for some nice flying
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

I am heading to Lumsden Law in the borders. Enjoy wherever you end up.
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Brian, You can jump in with me, going to weatherfell.
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
RonDon
Regular

Post by RonDon »

Brian I am heading to weather fell you can jump in with me.
Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived. We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us ...
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Thanks for the offer. I am heading north. Enjoy.
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

Well not 5 star at wether fell but there was still plenty of flying to be had and we could of flown until dark as we left at 4.30 yet there was still lots of flying to be had. Wether fell was south east when we got there so we moved on to tailbridge and so a good choice. The lakes was not as good as expected and maybe after all we should of went to cross fell for 2-3 o'clock and think it would of been epic with good ridge run then later open xc but who knows got over 2 hours so not to bad also every one else in the vans got about the same
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

It was a beautiful sight to see so many gliders in the sky when I arrived.