saturday and sunday

Post here where you will be flying today or tomorrow etc. Information such as the site you intend to fly a mobile number for others to contact you and any other information necessary.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

saturday and sunday

Post by gary stenhouse »

ell there looks a bit of a chance to get out flying at the weekend though will wait to nearer the time before I decide where. Sunday is looking like the better chance from tailbridge captain cooks or cheviots. with a new glider and a harness to try a top drive would be good to mix and match.

here is hopen we get something as its been a while but on the good point the elbows seem to be improving
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Sure I heard Mad Dog say he'd happily carry your harness up Jenkins. :)
Hoping to start the new year with a good fly, maybe it won't be good,,,but at least it could be a fly.
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Was talking to Mad Dog yesterday and I mentioned getting out to Tailbridge on Sunday now the forecast seems a bit mixed :(
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
gary stenhouse
Superstar

Post by gary stenhouse »

Well lets hope Sunday comes up with the goods as there is a good chance of something. Not sure if people are out so hoping to try and get out to somewhere though tailbridge is my preferred choice as its top drive
Lloyd
Chatty

Post by Lloyd »

I'm up for trip out. The ankle breaking Tailbridge if the weather is on.... :twisted:
gary stenhouse
Superstar

Post by gary stenhouse »

Let's see what the morning brings it may be captain cooks as the best option or even TP its low cloud in the west likely to be the problem though at least ther is some webcam
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Hoping to be out too, but rasp is saying it might be a bit breezy, wait for the morning updates
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
gary stenhouse
Superstar

Post by gary stenhouse »

Yep its going to be a strange day and its all going to be down to getting the right site as I am sure it will be flyable. This may be the farewell tour of the happy bus but the new one will be here next week but only five seats but may increase it to 8 seats and think the club could pay the £1300 for them :D
ron freeman
Seasoned
Full Name: Ron Freeman CFI

Tailbridge

Post by ron freeman »

Tailbridge 1600ft asl its a nice site but high above sea level and with the forcasted winds it may well be blown out.

Titers in the morning will be a good bet then whats ever happens, happens..
Maximise your time & dosh do both Hanggliding & Paragliding :)