Next weeks weather

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

John Wallis
Seasoned

Next weeks weather

Post by John Wallis »

Well it looks like another week of shit weather AAarrgggghhHHHHhh

http://www.meteonet.nl/aktueel/brackall.htm
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Thought you were skiing in Cham?
The other option is to take up something else for those cold windy days. Indoor climbing is a good option, great work out and a fall from the top unroped is just like flying! (It was on twenty foot and I survived!) :)
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Came back late Sat night it was just a 4 day job really good conditions though. Gary Wirdnam flew us out and we marked his landing out of 10 :) It was a 10 best landing ever and it had to come from a hang glider pilot :)
brian day
Regular

Post by brian day »

Obviously my landing from the top of the climbing wall wasn't exactly text book, didn't even get the landing gear down in time!
Lucky being able to get skiing when the prices are low, £800 for a week during the school holidays, plus lifts! :cry: I'll just have to hope for a late deal or cancellation or hope the weather improves and I can fly. Don't think I can build up the enthusiasm for Scotland, but it may come to that!
See you out there!!!!!

Surf crazed and dazed

Livetrack24 Nezzy01
Misk
Regular

Post by Misk »

Lucky you teachers can afford it Brian :P

The skiing in Scotland had been fab - last friday at Avimore was the best conditions I've ever seen. Yesterday at Glenshee was superb too, we skied until Dave cried for mercy - superb, make the trip up! Hopefully Avimore will be back up to speed now they've dug the mountain out the snowdrift....